Friday, December 4, 2009

Who Sing Let Down Low I NEED* The Info For The Song; Who Sings It?

I NEED* the info for the song; who sings it? - who sing let down low

disreguard video, cuz quys seems to be an idiot, that's not the talking was in;;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JJYblWtcQE

* No need to sing my rapper IMA ISH "
Ima rapper sings "I need my '.. ISH

.... Put Ya Hands Up, Put Ya Hands Up, etc.

... Give me a pill so I can take ..

.. and let me see .. fall slightly

... Give me a pill so you can roll ..*

I heard the words of others, but I wanted to write .. also

in the interest of the name of the song HES playinq know, Dont talk **** cuz the kind of music;

It's a simple question, thnx a simple answer,

[I've tried Google-ing that the WIH Lryics I heard of him, but nothing!?]

1 comment:

neo hippie said...

know the name of the song, but sounds like it could be the singer and rapper Drake

Post a Comment