Saturday, December 5, 2009

Autism-signs 3 Month Old Baby, Autism?

3 month old baby, autism? - autism-signs

This is what happens .... When we are at home, I can get my son smile, manager and look at me. I do not see where I am in my hand now, but any other time, what he does. She smiles at people when he is alone with them. This is not a big smile or cooer, but if it feels good not to (be) tired or hungry, everything. Well, if one is in the public eye contact with people, have a look around. He did not smile at all. Today I was with another child under the age of my son, we smiled and looked into his face. I am very worried for my son. There will always be kept as well, so I'm not an early sign of autism, but I do not know. I asked the doctor about this and he thinks that my son is straight and not worry about other people to see a lot more and looks around. Who's with children with autism to recognize the signs so if your child was only a few months old? Everyone always says that she could be the reluctance and shyness?

1 comment:

♥ ɱuɱ σԲ αɳ αɳġєւ ♥ said...

My daughter is 4 months and you just described. I think it goes well.

I have the photo of her, and she did not devo'd smile = D

Post a Comment