Monday, December 28, 2009

Couples Counseling New York Is There Any Hope For Us?

Is there any hope for us? - couples counseling new york

Today, while walking with my husband in the supermarket. I asked him ..

Do you love me? Do you love me?

Said .. I love you, but I'm in love with someone.

I asked him .. What is the difference between these two? said means in love with this person or that you are separated or have lived residence of him / her.

So I was really happy because I have seen and heard many couples break Soo said: "I love you, but I'm not in love with you"

I do not know, I feel my world is divided .. I do not know what to do ...

means in this moment I am a very important part of my life .. I hope that everything goes smoothly ..


Is there hope?
Counseling can help? If so .. Can you tell me how I can ping a good consultant? I am in the vicinity of New York

No comments:

Post a Comment