Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visual Gameboy Cheats For Pokemon Silver What Are Cheats For Pokemon Ruby,saffire,fire Red,leaf Green.?

What are cheats for pokemon ruby,saffire,fire red,leaf green.? - visual gameboy cheats for pokemon silver

I play these games on my .......... PC with a visual game boy .........

and how to insert a trap, without any other program ,........ my friends and acquaintances to use cheats in the Game Boy only ....... visual
there is a tab called cheats ... From the menu bar ................

ok .................. I especially Pokemon Ruby Cheats ........... and recall that in these games on my PC ..... ... not gameboy .......... I use Visual Boy Advance game on my PC ......

1 comment:

david said...

I think there are tricks for Pokemon.
The best way is to actually purchase the game, then buy an action replay to get to the game code and find almost anything you want.

Post a Comment