Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wedding Cake What Cake Design Do You Think Would Look Pretty For A February Wedding?

What cake design do you think would look pretty for a February wedding? - wedding cake

My mother wants to do my wedding cake too. I want a 3-tier hexagonal cake. Our colors are navy, white and silver. I hate based, so it is with ice. I really do not know what kind of design I want. I looked at the knot and could not find, something that I really liked. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance!

6 comments:

;-( ;-) said...

I like the idea of a hexagon.
And I also agree that you should not use fondant.
Not only the taste gross, but also a cold sweat.
February is normally a cold month, so I really do not want.
I say, what they are always looking for less.
Doing Twisties deeper and less in the upper part. Ask them to raise the level of autumn.
Or simply elegant WTH band at the bottom.

Anne said...

google "wedding cake designs, and then click -------- Pictures to bring lots of pictures of wedding cake for you. This is the best way to see the drawings to decide what you want

dixie_da... said...

Google "wedding cakes hexagon" I've done it and have excellent results.

dixie_da... said...

Google "wedding cakes hexagon" I've done it and have excellent results.

Emily said...

I've always loved flowers and it would be good
They make a template and get the color that you can eat, and go
do not make hearts for Valentine thats bad taste

Emily said...

I've always loved flowers and it would be good
They make a template and get the color that you can eat, and go
do not make hearts for Valentine thats bad taste

Post a Comment