Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Piercings And Tattoos On Male Genitals What's In Style As Far As Male Piercings Go?

What's in style as far as male piercings go? - piercings and tattoos on male genitals

I am a white male of 31 years, I think we can say that I'm in my mid-life crisis. I am a former police officer, accommodation has always been synonymous forever, but I did not. I am what I am now slowly trying to find me. I finally more and more tattoos than I ever wanted for years. I do not want a meeting of psychology, but I wonder what now looks like day?

For some reason, I want my eyebrow pierced, but I do not know why and how it appears on a guy? Right or left? What does that mean?

Holes in the ears is another matter, to verify that I am. When I was younger, back in the 90s, two in the left ear was cool ... So I had to. The habit, where she was in the right ear, then opened the OTbt if you know what I mean. Okay, now, have done the right, or both? Rings? Asparagus, a combo box?

Someone please help with some advice ... I am a big man, 5'11'', 240 pounds, lots of freckles!

Please tell me what is and what not to do!

3 comments:

Haleyy™ said...

IND ask me, I think very few rings in both ears or diamonds in their ears. Cartiledge the forehead, and can easily infect your ears. I would be for a piercing in each ear.

Trippers said...

I think we can be good, u Piercin eyebrows UR is nothing to hear.

samantha <3 said...

Well, I have not finished the eyebrows or anything. But enough if you are serious about one in a perforated left or right and left to wish well, I think,

Post a Comment