Monday, January 11, 2010

Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids Any Reviews About Ramada Orlando I-Drive Lakefront Hotel? Any Comparison To Country Inn & Suites Is Welcomed.

Any reviews about Ramada Orlando I-Drive Lakefront Hotel? Any comparison to Country Inn & Suites is welcomed. - country inn and suites grand rapids

I have two offers for this hotel and do not know what is better. Ramada is located at 6500 I-Drive, is I-4 exit 74-A Orlando, FL 32819, while the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Orlando Universal in 7701 is located, Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819th My main purpose for visiting Orlando is for shopping.

3 comments:

Been there. said...

Country Inn & Suites would be my choice. They are pleasant all around. Although the price difference is not great, nothing can go wrong.

Tweekste... said...

The Ramada is a little more and I feel the need for new leadership. Country Inns & Suites is always nice and fresh.

Both are getting in a good location for a shopping trip to ......

Have Fun!

~~~~... said...

A better place for this information is available at tripadvisor.com.

Post a Comment