Wednesday, January 27, 2010

622 And Alkaline Phosphatase Levels I Have Very High Levels Of Alkaline Phosphatase, AST, ALT, Total Bilirubin, What Does It Mean?

I have very high levels of Alkaline phosphatase, AST, ALT, total bilirubin, what does it mean? - 622 and alkaline phosphatase levels

He had pain in the upper stomach and right back and went to the doctor and had blood tests and the results were as follows:
Alkaline phosphatase 241
AST 665,
ALT 622
Total bilirubin is 2.9,
Gallbladder ultrasound showed mildy thick walls and multiple polyps, eh? "Said the doctor as hepatitis or channel blocked by gallstones, and sent for further testing, I had T pain, but I was eating very healthy, no fat. I am very worried and can not wait, can someone give an idea of what could be. Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a blockage in the biliary tract (bile duct) This problem is probably caused by gallstones, but could be other things. Is probably an ultrasound or CT. If it is gallstones (cholelithiasis) are likely to remove the gallbladder. This is a very common procedure, so do not try to be overly concerned. Good luck!

Post a Comment