Monday, January 4, 2010

Acl Knee Reconstruction ACL KNEE RECONSTRUCTION REHAB.?

ACL KNEE RECONSTRUCTION REHAB.? - acl knee reconstruction

hiii, I'm 15 years old.
I do a lot of sport per week, including football, soccer, EH and driving conditions.
About a year and a half I had ACL reconstruction and since my body has gone downhill. I have all my exercises after my surgery and told me that I begin to run.
I have since then is almost a year ago.
I do a fair bit of movement, but I realize that my eating habits are not as good as they were.
It Soccer 2 nights per week, which is very intense, and then I have a game on Sunday.
I thought it was the development of a leg brace still think is true, I went to doctors and they told me that I am an X-ray.
There was nothing, so they sent home and was the end.
I still have problems with it. And now I have every time I (not Sprint) movement feel that I was a pain in the legs.
And if I do I walk the best games of football in my calf and my feeling is going to explode, but if I my shin feels better. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt,br>
I know I'm just babbling, but really get fit and firm body, but all this shit that keeps me, ..
Physo is a waste of time, so please do not go.
Something's wrong with me?
my legs a lot of damage, but only when I run, I feel like an old lady when I'm only 15.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From a site with great information:
During the first consultation, I explain that patients prolotherapy stimulates the body repair painful areas. and can help many conditions, including a knee surgery that has been through.

Whether the injury of a knee injury, NSAIDs, cortisone injections or surgery, the healing tissue in the same way. If a municipality and / or their structures are weakened damaged, defective or degenerate the prolotherapy treatment is required.

If a person has surgery on knee, they are usually left with a small amount of meniscal tissue, causing more stress on the articular cartilage. In such cases, doctors who perform prolotherapy prolotherapy injected into the joint to stimulate the repair.

Sometimes proliferative must be more to promote faster healing, such as human growth hormone (HGH) to. The cartilage cells that the recipients of growth hormones in them. As for repair of cartilage is usually slower than other fabrics treated with prolotherapy heal. TherefOre, so they can more time and therapies. With enough patience of the articular cartilage can and should be repaired.

Prolotherapy is also the success of the person with the best results of knee surgery. As the degenerative process is always the same, prolotherapy can be used to promote the repair of the areas affected by an operation. Athletes and those with prior surgery, finally realize that you return the sport, because the healing power of prolotherapy. Prolotherapy is a variety of knee injuries, which are all violations of the same soft tissue structures, including the meniscus, cartilage, tendons and ligaments take effect. Thank you, prolotherapy, athletes and those who want to be active, you can permanently treat your sports injuries and pain in the knees of the other, of course, of course!

I see them as:
http://www.prolonews.com/never_have_knee ...
http://www.prolonews.com/acl_treatment_o ...
http://www.prolonews.com/knee_pain.htm

Post a Comment